Mommy Greenest is a personal blog written and edited by Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff (also referred to as “we,” “us,” and “our”), who is responsible for managing your personal data. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information when you visit our website or sign up for our newsletter. This website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data or information related to children.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Mommy Greenest only collects personal data that has been voluntarily provided by the users of this site by signing up for our newsletter. We are the sole owners of the data collected on this site.
Mommy Greenest may use personal data and information to:
- Send marketing emails, including newsletters, promotions, or notices of new programs and services. These services may be opted out at any time by hitting the unsubscribe button within the email or contacting us directly.
- Directly respond to inquiries through our website, regarding any reasons that we were contacted.
Any personal data or information, including email address, will never be sold, rented, lent, or given to any third-party for any reason, with the exception of being legally compelled to when required by the law.
CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
At any time, you may opt out of any future contact with this website. By contacting us, you may also:
- See the personal information that we currently hold
- Correct or change any of your personal information
- Request deletion of your personal information, which we will execute immediately
- Ask any questions about how we use your personal information
- Express any concerns you may have about our use of personal information
PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
Your personal information security is very important to us. We have built our website using industry-standard security measures and authentication tools to protect the security of all personal information that is collected. We, and the third parties who provide services for us, also maintain technical and physical safeguards to protect your personal information.
“Cookies” are small pieces of tracking data that are used on most websites, including ours, to track a visitor’s engagement with our site and improve access. Cookies are stored on the visitor’s hard drive and their use is not connected to any personally identifiable information collected on our site through other means, such as email signups.
Mommy Greenest contains links to other websites, including client websites, social media services, affiliate links, and sites related to the services that we offer. Mommy Greenest is not responsible for the privacy policies or GDPR compliance of any third-party website.
Mommy Greenest will not contact you unless you have specifically requested information from us — we hate spam and junk mail as much as you do! All newsletters that are sent by Mommy Greenest include an unsubscribe link and you can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters by clicking on the unsubscribe link.