Mommy Greenest Approved: Kids Konserve
Forget the mousetrap, I’m constantly looking for the best way to build a better school lunch. With three kids at three different school levels—elementary, middle and high school—and three completely different opinions about what makes a school lunch suck, I hated the morning school lunch scramble. Until now.
Kids Konserve changed all that. The company offers everything you need to pack the perfect waste-free school lunch: smush-proof food containers, reusable snack and sandwich bags, ice packs, drink bottles and lunch bags. Everything is stainless steel or BPA-free plastic, when plastic is necessary.
The products are perfectly designed with school lunch packing moms in mind. Case in point? A perfect trio of round containers that nest together when not in use. All products feature patterns and colors that range from first-grade friendly adorable to high-school ready.
I teamed up with Kids Konserve and the Best Lunch Box Ever cookbook to create an awesome Mommy Greenest giveaway that makes school lunch packing easy, and scored you 15% off! Get 15% at KidsKonserve.com with GIVEAWAY15 now through 9.30.13! This week, one winner will take home a $21.95 Kids Konserve Round Nesting Container Trio and the Best Lunch Box ever cookbook, worth $24.95. Here’s how the contest works:
1. Like the Mommy Greenest Loves Pinterest page.
2. Repin this photo. (Got a great reason why you should win? Like and post it on the Mommy Greenest Facebook page, or Tweet it to me @RachelLSarnoff and I’ll tweetcha back!)
3. Check your pin on FRIDAY to find out if you’re the winner.
4. Winner(s) are selected randomly. May the best repin win!
5. Want more info? Here’s a link to the oh-so-official Rules & Regulations.
Oh and p.s., like the Kids Konserve Facebook page for the head’s up on more giveaways like this. Good luck!
This post was sponsored by Kids Konserve and meets the standards I’ve established to endorse a brand as “Mommy Greenest Approved.” Click here for more about Editorial Standards.